Sunday 19 May 2013

News and Reviews of Dsiware and 3ds Eshop Games from Teyon

First of all, I would like to tell everyone that I am not affiliated in any way with Teyon and that all Rights to their publications, logos and software are not owned by me. I shall distribute images and media for information purposes exclusively.


Now I am sure you are asking yourself a few questions right now, I will attempt to answer them in as much detail as possible.

Who are Teyon?
Teyon is a Polish video games developer, producer and online publisher for most of the leading platforms in the industry. I will be focusing on their games on the Nintendo 3ds and the Nintendo DS.

What is the purpose of this blog?
To keep everyone up to date with all Nintendo 3ds and DSi news and also to provide fair and concise reviews.

Why are you reviewing them exclusively?
For the simple reason that time is money, and I do not have much of either! Also, Teyon seem to get unnecessary negativity and flak for flaws which many other games also carry. I have realized that their games all hold huge potential!

Who are you?
I am an independent Nintendo Games Enthusiast who has too much spare time on his hands!

Are you related to Teyon in any way, shape or form?
This one is easy. No.

Where can I contact you?
Please direct all queries to gregory.hartleygh@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment